The cost of living and the number of people living with and affected by dementia, are both on the rise, bringing challenges to more people than ever before.
This practical session will provide:
- Tips on managing your finances during these turbulent times
- Guidance if you may be worried someone may be showing symptoms of dementia
- Knowledge of actions that could help those living with the condition or those who care for them
- Details of how both charities support people in general and those affected by dementia, via their partnership
The Insurance Charities and Alzheimer’s Society are proud to have worked in partnership since 2018.
By attending this presentation delegates will be able to:
- Outline what financial and practical support is available to past and present insurance people and their dependents from both Charities
- Apply tools to help improve their financial resilience
- Recognise the signs of dementia and support available to those affected by it